Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dannylynn's Brother Mark


Imperial Family Crest, Dad & Son in Hollywood, The Son - Marcus, Mom & Dad

(UPDATED AND MOVED HERE)

Names. I really am the worst when it comes to remembering names, reckless at social gatherings. With this fret, on my way out for the evening, I transfixed my thoughts to little Dannylynn, since at her age, I do not believe she can reason for herself, but no worries, neither can many of her elders. Anyhow, suppose Daddy really is Prince Frederick Anhalt, also known in Germany by his adopted name and station; “Frederic Prince von Anhalt Duke to Saxonia and Westphalia and Count von Askanien?” The good news is that I when I’m old enough, I’ll come to understand I’m a Princess, and my “adoptive” mother is, “Her Royal Highness Zsa Zsa von Anhalt (Gabor) Princess and Duchess of The Holy Roman Empire,” which means If Conrad hadn’t checked out of the hotel early, I could fill him in on the latest pantie romps of Paris Hilton, my Step Great Aunt. But the better news is, I have another brother.

Yup. Seems that about a year or so ago, “Mummy and Daddy” adopted one Marcus Eberhardt of Munich, Germany, and he is now; “Prince Eberhardt Edward von Anhalt Duke to Saxonia and Westphalia and Count von Askanien.” Frederick, now claiming to be 64, met his future son Marcus, 38, at “The Platinum,” a table-dance a go-go club in Frankfurt, Germany seven or eight years ago. (”Mummy” Zsa Zsa, is somewhere in the neighborhood of 90, and I’m not good with math either). Next time you are in Munich, be sure to be taken in at the mansion Fantasia in Riem, the well known brothel owned by, and the source of gah-zillions of Marcus’s Marks. Prior to his adoption, Marcus and Frederick reputedly chummed around in numerous sex clubs throughout Germany. Here’s where you’d think I’d insert; “chip off the old block,” but that story is too good and is reserved for another day. Stay tuned.

Frederick is, of course, too of “adopted” titles, reportedly purchased through our favorite, and likewise adopted “title broker;” Consul Weyer Graf von Yorck. (Read: “Fake Your Way to the Top”) Frederick’s adoption apparently occurred in February, 1980 to the daughter-in-law of Germany’s Emperor Wilhelm II. Then 82, she was; “H. H. Marie Auguste Antoinette Frederike Alexandra Hilda Luise.” Reportedly “Mom” was short of expenses at the time, and Frederick, known then as the “Supporter,” paid her for the title the princely sum of 2000 Marks monthly for the brief time before her death. Our Bests’ tell us irrational exuberance caught up with Marcus and the price of his title was a bit more - in excess of $1 Million.

Anyhow, Dannylynn, somebody, probably actually famous once said, “What’s in a Name?” Don’t ask me who, though. I’m not good with names.

“EVERYBODY IS UP TO SOMETHING” sm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Due to high server traffic, this article has been updated and moved to http://outeasy.wordpress.com. Thank you!