Saturday, February 24, 2007

Say It Ain't So, Freddy!

Our all-time favorite "clown prince," born Hans Robert Lichtenberg or Hans-Georg Lichtenberg to some, infamous eighth, and surely the last husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, born Gabor Sari, has stated he is leaving the United States. I'll reserve hope, not my breath, for fear of turning royal blue.

"Prince Freddy the Eighth" has been quoted as saying he could be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's infant girl, Dannielynn, who was born in September, 2006, and stands by his claim to file a lawsuit if the "heiress to the throne" is given over to Howard K. Stern or Larry Birkhead by the courts. She deserves better than all of this, I think.

On 12 February, 2007, according to the Associated Press, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt proclaimed that he will file a paternity suit and that his "gah-gah" marriage to Zsa Zsa likely will be over if his assertions of parentage prevail.

On his future moving plans, apparently he is bored being the "baron de Bel Air," or whatever. He said: "Whenever my wife dies, I am off. Here in America, I have no friends, no fun. It makes me sick. Here it is like a third-world country. One can only live in Europe." Get the guest flat ready and repeat after me, "He's Back!" Freddy, we hardly knew ya.

So, one less customer for the Bank of America, I guess. Bummer :-(

"Everybody Is Up To Something." sm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So if the Prince really is the father, that will make her the Step Great Aunt of Paris Hilton. There's something to look forward to.